Monday, August 22, 2011

Millau

This summer I had the great chance to go on a road trip and visit 4 beautiful cities, which are: Paris, Millau, Valencia, and Lyon. I will post photos of each city except for Paris because the weather wasn't that great and I'm not that happy with the results. Although I took a lot of photos in each city I visited, I am only posting the ones that caught my attention the most. I decided that the best thing was for me to divide the posts in cities, which I'll be posting one everyday. So I'm going to start with our second stop (Paris being the first) Millau (France) and some photos that I took on the way to Millau. This small but charming city, has the tallest bridge in the world and of course that is what I'm focusing on. I hope you enjoy the photos :)










No comments:

Post a Comment