Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències (City of Arts and Sciences)

I knew that Valencia is a popular city of Spain, that is very touristic and nice to visit, but I didn't know it had these great and modern museums. Before we chose to visit Valencia, I did some research about the city and the pictures that came out everywhere where the ones of the City of Arts and Sciences, and as soon as I saw I knew I wanted to visit this city. Beside the buildings being amazing, all the installations, activities and shows are very entertaining and educative. It's a great place to visit no matter your age, but make sure you have at least one day to enjoy this place, because is very big and every building has a lot to see. I hope you like my photos of Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències :)























No comments:

Post a Comment