Friday, May 20, 2011

Keukenhof

One of the biggest attractions for tourist and also local people here in Holland is the Keukenhof garden. This beautiful garden is only open for two months (March-May). As I have mentioned before I enjoy very much taking pictures of flowers, so this was a great opportunity for me to capture some nice photos. I had a difficult time picking which ones to post in the blog, I hope you like them all and that you have the opportunity to visit this garden some day if you like flowers as well :) 



























2 comments:

  1. Hi Gretel,

    It's been a long time since I have posted a comment, and i can see that the pictures are improving. You are really starting to take a creative aspect towards your photos, and the results are showing.The one photo that really caught my eye was the Tulip 7th from the bottom. The red and orange one, with the very nicely blured background. The aperture was really nicely selected on that one, allows you to isolate the tulip among the others. That is a beautiful photo.

    You should try to put the photo info if you could, like aperture size, shutter speed, and ISO. This should make it more interesting for others. And also White balance. Anyway, nice job with the photos, i can see you enjoyed taking them.

    Exposure.Priority

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you before. I am glad that you think my photos are getting better, is good to know this! I'm not sure if I want to put the info of the photos I take because sometimes I put a lot of them and I want the viewer to just focus on the photos and not just on letters and think is too much. I do think is a nice idea but yeah I don't know how good it would look when you put so a lot of photos. The info of the photo you like is:
    Aperture size: f/5.7
    Shutter Speed: 1/640
    ISO: 400

    Thank you very much for the comment!

    ReplyDelete