Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Glimpse of St. Catherine & Dahab, Egypt

Since the end of January I embarked a new adventure, which is living in Cairo, Egypt. I haven't been good at photographing my experiences and everyday life, but I did make some photos on my quick visit to the cities of Saint Catherine and Dahab. I titled this post "a glimpse", because that is really what it is. These photos are just a small peek of all the beauty that these places are made of. There is a famous attraction in St. Catherine, in which you hike to the top of Moses Mountain to see the sunrise and I have put some photos of that here. I am also showing a little bit of the famous Blue Hole in Dahab. One of the best parts of this trip for me, was the great people I met. I got to experience more of the culture thanks to the Bedouins we met and they for sure made the experience unforgettable. I hope you enjoy them and that this peek can make you start imagining how beautiful these places in Egypt are :) 
















(Full moon in St. Catherine)

(Beginning of the sunrise)

(On one side the full moon)


(On the other side the sunrise)





(Beach in Dahab)




(Blue Hole)

No comments:

Post a Comment