Friday, August 8, 2014

Udupi Udupi Udupi

When you are in the city center of Manipal you could hear the bus drivers shouting the names of different cities in a funny and unequivocal manner. One of the first places that I had the chance to visit was Udupi or how the bus drivers shout "Udupi, Udupi, Udupi!". It was my first time in a temple here in India and for sure a unforgettable experience. Here are some photos that I took that day and I wish I could have taken some more but I was told to put my camera away. Either way, I hope you like the glimpse of the city and that I can transmit to you a little bit of my first sight of India :D 

























1 comment:

  1. Great work. There is an event called Paryaya and Lakshadeepotsav that takes place in this place. Its really mesmerizing and showcases the rich heritage and tradition. Worth a visit!

    ReplyDelete