Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Casual Visit to Italy - Parma



Hello again! First of all I would like to admit that I cannot believe how long it's been since I posted something in my blog. Let me clarify that is not because I didn't have anything to publish or I wasn't into my blog anymore. The reason is because the last term of this school year was a bit hectic and specially the last weeks, but fortunately school year is done so I can once again get back on track with my photography and this blog :) So in the month of April, I went to Milan for a long weekend and stayed over some family. Since I've been to Milan a couple of times already, we took some trips in the weekend to see other cities. I'm going to post photos from Parma, Bergamo and some amazing food I had. Although I only have a few photos of what I ate, I still feel that I should share them. To not make it confusing I will post those 3 events in 3 different posts. First I'm going to start with Parma, which I must say is a beautiful city and the colors of the houses and buildings and their windows definitely inspired me. I hope I can transmit to you the charm of the city and that you like them :) 
























No comments:

Post a Comment