Monday, February 20, 2012

My Grandma's Cat



On my recent trip to Venezuela I got to meet my grandma's new pet, which is a cat. To be honest I'm not really a cat person but this cat was actually funny and it really made me and my family laugh a lot. What was so funny about him is that usually we see how in cartoons and movies, cats are portrayed as haters of being showered or water in general. However, this cat had a peculiar way of drinking water. He would stand next to the tap for someone to let the water run and so he would drink water and at the same he could splash water to his face. The other funny thing that this cat would do, was to hide inside of a box and when someone passed in front of it, he would jump out and reached your legs. We all got really scared when this caught us by surprise but it sure made us laugh a lot as well. I took some photos of this peculiar cat and I hope you get to meet him a little and enjoy the photos as well :)









No comments:

Post a Comment